Latest loves


These latest loves get "glowing" reviews from me! They are summery chic and won't break the bank.
  1. Caress Glowing Touch body wash. I use this body wash winter, spring, summer AND fall! For just $2.50 it suds up nicely and smells clean, clean, clean! It must be popular because sometimes I have to go to a few different stores before I can find it! Target has it 90% of the time.
  2. elf minty lip gloss in Nashville. I first came across elf cosmetics when a good friend of mine gave me a lipgloss as a gift. I was instantly hooked. The reason? It's the first lipgloss my hair doesn't stick to. I'm sure everyone with long hair knows what I'm talking about! It's also the only lipgloss I own that doesn't leak in my purse! Target carries the brand, and ready for the price? $1.00! The most you will pay for elf product is $3.00! 
  3. elf all over color stick in golden peach. This color stick can be used as lipstick, blush or eyeshadow. I use it for my eyes and I dab a bit in the center of my lips. It has a nice summery  glow. $1.00
  4. ULTA nail laquer in peach parfait. This peachy polish compliments any summer tan. I had never heard of the ULTA Beauty store until I moved to Florida, but apparently they have stores all over the Country. Find a location HERE! $5.00.
  5. A canary yellow diamond cocktail ring my mom bought me on the street. I LOVE this ring! It's the perfect glam accessory, and I get compliments everytime I wear it. People even ask if its real. Yeah right!

1 comment

EmmA Smith said...

Makeup will enhance the outside glory, where Lip Blushing is one of the important factors to look perfect. Alkeme Beauty Provides Best Lips Blushing Services in Nashville that work on Lip Neutralization / Lip Lightening treatment with a unique and gradual process.

Lip Blushing Nashville