Hello 2019

Instagram filter SLUMBER

Hi friends! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for 2019 in a BIG way! I didn't make any specific New Years resolutions, but I have lots I want to accomplish mind, body and soul.

January 1st I started A Course In Miracles, and I'm already thinking and seeing life in a much clearer way,  but it's deep. Real deep! Trying to re program the brain is not an easy task!
For those of you who haven't heard of it, check it out here. The story behind the conception  is fascinating!

 "Out with the old, in with the new!"  I decided to buy new underwear. It sounds silly but everyone should do themselves the favor. What's better than starting the year off fresh?! I like these from Target. They're reasonably priced and so comfy.

The start of the year always makes me want to declutter and simplify everything, so I started cleaning out the clutter thanks to the new Netflix show with Marie Konto. Have you seen it? I read her book when it came out a few years ago, and her new show is truly inspiring. Michael says,"She's just pure joy," and she is!  She has us both motivated. I opened Michael's shirt drawer the other day and he had folded all his shirts the Marie Konto way.  I was so proud!

The first time I tried this shampoo, Michael and I were staying at The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach while he performed with The Palm Beach Pops. It was the most beautiful boutique hotel hidden away so well that it was hardly visible from the street. Anyway, they had their own Frederic Fekkai Salon, so each room had his products. I fell in love, and as much as I try different shampoos, it's the one I always go back to. There is nothing better for color treated hair and it smells so good!

Have you jumped on to the Instant pot bandwagon? Well I have, and I'm thinking this recipe might be my first. It's one of Michal's favorites.

Could you do this? I think I could!

Riding a horse again is on my bucket list for 2019, and a dear friend bought me a ride for Christmas. Perfect gift? Yes! I can't wait!
When my love of photography and horses collide, you get THIS!  I MUST have one of these prints in my house someday. Must!

That's all folks. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a blessed  2019.
Thanks for reading!