Random + LINKS


Hi!
Happy weekend friends, and happy post Halloween! 
Tommy was Frankenstein this year because he insists that you are supposed to be something scary on Halloween, and you know what? He's right! We live in a dream come true neighborhood for Halloween festivities, and once again this year did not disappoint! 
 What are you up to this weekend? Mike flew to Portland Maine to appear with the symphony, and please pray for him as he thinks he may have a cold! Tommy and I are relaxing and recouping while we take down the Halloween decor to get ready for Thanksgiving. My vision is pine cones and turkey feathers! I also, picked up a few bags of firewood because the evenings are supposed to get chilly.
 I LOVE this time of year! Have a great one!


 My neighbors kicked it up a notch with this cool Halloween decor.


The "Man cold" is going around this house and I don't want it, so for the past week I've been drinking....
-2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar raw
-1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh if possible)
-1/2 tsp of cinnamon
-1 tsp of honey
-1 cup of HOT water
Stir well! The cinnamon will clump or sit at the bottom if you don't continue to stir.
Drink either in the morning before you eat, or before bed. Preferably both! I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't taste great, but if you've downed a few shots of tequila in your lifetime, you can certainly handle it! Gets rid of bloat too! Score!


I have officially found my new favorite CC Cream by it Cosmetics.  The coverage is amazing but doesn't feel heavy at all! It has a clean lemony smell too. I wear "light medium." It's a little pricey but so worth it!

And a few more LINKS....
-Planning on watching this Netflix series tonight. I actually started it last week but got spooked so I shut it off. I'm gonna put my big girl pants on and try it again. People are raving about it!
- THIS is both heartbreaking and sweet...
-Thinking of making these mini pies for Thanksgiving but replacing the blueberry with apple.
-Oh, and these boots? I want them!

And a cute face for you!


You're welcome!