Weekend + LINKS


What are you up to this weekend?  I'm headed to Tommy's school today for a "surprise" lunch date, and then Mike and I are taking him to the Orlando Science Center. If you're ever in Orlando with kids, it's a great one! Other than that, I'm hoping to plant some flowers and lounge and read this book by the pool. Have a good one friends! 

-Currently on a health kick over here and this clean eating Turkey Shepherds Pie is on my list!

- Aside from finishing up the 2nd season or Ozark, Mike and I are watching this movie based on a true story. Have you seen it? Looks INTENSE!

-My birthday is coming and up being that I'm "Virgo obsessed," this necklace is on my list!

-Anyone ever tried out one of these blankets? I'm curious!

-A friend of mine posted a pic of herself wearing this lipstick and she looked beautiful! It's supposed to look good on everyone. Want!

That's all folks! 
Thanks for reading. ♥︎

No comments