What's in MY Beach Bag (2)


Hi Friends! Hope you're enjoying your summer.
I did a "What's in my Beach Bag" post a few years ago, (see here) and received so many fun responses! We are headed off  to Vero Beach this weekend for our annual family vacation, so I thought it would be fun to do another!

~L.L Bean Boat and Tote. Best bag ever! So many companies have tried to replicate it but there's nothing like the real thing. My mom had one for our summers at the Cape when I was growing up and I think she STILL has it. Made in Maine, each bag is hand stitched, and has been tested to hold up to 500lbs! Just a little trivia for ya!  This bag fits SO MUCH, and has many different monogram options to choose from.

~After reading several articles on sunscreens, I realized that while slathering ourselves with 30-50 SPF's to protect us from the sun, the brands I was using had harmful cancer causing chemicals in them. What's the point right?  Trader Joe's spray SPF 50+ was one of two sunscreens that received a perfect score of 100 from Consumer Reports. I also grabbed their lotion with an SPF of 30+. As Consumer Reports said,"What can't Trader Joe's do?!" Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Lotion- SPF 50 came out on top for safe and effective children's sunscreen. I WAS using Coppertone Water babies SPF 50+ which is one of the worst!

~Beach Book! This one is supposed to be gripping. Can't wait!
~Fedora. I always have a fedora to help protect my face.
~Sunnies (pictured- Tory Burch).
~Wrap. This wrap came in one of my FatFitFun boxes and I absolutely love it!
~Flippers! Tommy is big into flippers right now. He says it makes him swim a million TRILLION times faster! I bought them HERE.
~iPhone for lots of pics
~Water! Any brand! Stay hydrated.

What's in YOUR beach bag. Anything you can suggest? I'd love to hear!
Have a nice weekend and thanks for reading.

No comments