Friday + LINKS


What are you up to this weekend?  Ours is a busy one with not one, but two birthday parties, and I have a good friend visiting from out of town. In-between all of that, we will be resting because Tommy has an ear infection. Poor guy! Hope your weekend is full of sunshine and fun. Now here's a little weekend reading.

-Champagne lovers? This is worth a read.

-This $6. sunscreen got a perfect score in Consumer Reports' 2018 Sunscreen Guide, so it will definitely be in my beach bag! And this one for Tommy which scored incredibly well for kids!

-A sneak peek into Chip and Jo's baby nursery. Looks so calm and chic!

-These Chipotle Lime Shrimp Bowls are on my weekend menu and this yummy snack looks perfect for kids AND adults.

-The only 10 Basics stylists recommend.

-Have you ever visited a medium? I did shortly after losing my daughter and it was both amazing and eye opening. Here is an interesting article on how mediums work.

- And finally, want  a fun summer accessory? Tommy's cousin Brooke started her own bracelet business called Brooke's Bracelets! She made me this one last summer, and I love it! Anyway, Brooke is one of the sweetest and coolest girls I know so please check out her work. To top it off? 20% of the proceeds go to Hope Vs Cancer


Thanks for reading!

No comments