Friday + LINKS

Photo VIA
What are you up to this weekend?  I'm off to a much needed girls night out/sleepover with two of my best girl friends. We're headed to a nice restaurant for dinner, then drinks around a bonfire all night. It's always a good time, and Mike and Tommy get a "boys only" night! I'm happy to say our kitchen renovation is complete and I LOVE it!  There will be a kitchen reveal next week. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few links to enjoy.

Need a little laughter in your life? Check out this instagram. It's hysterical!

This 5 minute tomato and lentil salad is on my MUST make list.

Currently reading this book, and it's a life changer!

Such a pretty one piece for summer.

This cake  is almost too beautiful to eat and would be perfect for a baby girl shower.

Did you know you can actually have breakfast with giraffes at this hotel? Hello bucket list!

Thanks for reading!

No comments