Weekend + LINKS

Photo VIA
What are you up to this weekend? 
Mike is in Wichita for a show, and it's Tommy's last weekend before school officially starts (eeeek) so I'm going to try to do something fun with him. Can't believe my little buddy is going to preschool, but I'm also looking forward to having a little bit of "me time."
Other than that, I'm having a good friend over Saturday night for some skinny Margaritas!
Hope you are doing something fun, and If you're in the mood to read some cool links, check these out!

+Anyone else on a CONSTANT search for a great leave in conditioner?

+For my potato chip fans, apparently THESE are the best. Gonna grab a bag this weekend!

+Summer always puts me in a salad mood!

+I'd love this A-frame to take me away from this florida heat!

+Into documentaries like me? Check out these 21 from the 21st century.

+Just bought this halter bikini in navy and I can't wait to wear it.

+Check out these cheap decorating ideas for small spaces.

Thanks for reading!

No comments