Friday + LINKS


What are you up to this weekend? We're still in renovation mode, so I'll be looking for house painters, and Mike is continuing to renovate his studio. We've almost finished the holiday decor and have some good friends coming over for dinner. I'm making my Lentil and sweet potato chili, if you missed the recipe see (here). Other than that, they'll be some relaxing and I"m sure Tommy will have a play date or two. Have a great weekend and here are some links from around the web.


-Tell me this is not the cutest little cabin!

-Ladies, I bought these denim leggings and they're awesome!

-I knew those damn acai bowls were too good to be true!

-Totally want to try this healthier french toast casserole.

-For someone who is always trying to clean out her closet, this is a great help.



No comments