Super HEALTHY Chicken Salad

I don't know if it's because I'm in a bathing suit practically everyday or what, but I've been on a health kick so I'm constantly trying to come up with new and healthy lunches that are high in protein and low in carbs. I don't completely cut carbs out, because YOU NEED CARBS but I do try to be aware of how many carbs I eat. In my experience, it's really the only way to stay lean.  So- here is my latest FAVE lunch!
INGREDIENTS:
~1 10oz can of chunk white chicken
~1 small 6oz can Garbanzo beans
~1 stalk of celery chopped
~2 tbsp Hellmann's Mayonnaise with olive oil
~1 tsp Greek seasoning
Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork until well blended. Scoop into bowls. Makes 2 servings. 
My husband loves this salad too. The garbanzo beans make it very filling!
Add a few sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish and a few crackers on the side. I eat wafer crackers which are healthier and so good!
Enjoy!

No comments