Current Faves

Hi Friends! 
I haven't done one of my Current Faves posts in a long time, so here it is! 

The weather in Orlando is 84 degrees today, but the last few weeks were nice and chilly, so I was really enjoying this warm chunky turtleneck sweater from Target. I got it off the clearance rack for $10. 49! It's sold out online, so check in your own Target Store, or get similar HERE.

I was pleasantly surprised when I received this lip color in my last ipsy box. It's called Meet Matte Hughes, and the color I have is "Committed." It's the PERFECT pinky, beige shade and stays on forever. Worth the price. I love it! See HERE.

Have you tried Justin's all natural Almond or peanut butters? They are SO GOOD! Pricey, but worth it. my favorite is the Maple Almond Butter. I use it on EVERYTHING. Such a treat! You can buy in bulk HERE and save about $9. when you buy three.

I must admit, my sister bought me some Victoria's Secret pj's about 20 years ago and I JUST threw them out this winter. Yes, 20 years I owned those comfy pj's. Anyway, she bought me a new pair this Christmas and I am hooked again. I was afraid the latest version wouldn't add up, but I was wrong. I may need to be buried someday in these pj's! See HERE.

By now I'm sure many of you have read "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up!" If not, do so NOW! Marie Kondo has now written a follow up called "Spark Joy," which has illustrations and much more detail on what to do with all the annoying little junk! Get it HERE.

Hope you enjoyed. Have a sweet week!
xxoo

No comments