Wednesday Wisdom


I haven't done a Wednesday Wisdom in such and long time, and who doesn't love a good quote right?
 I could scroll through Pinterest reading quotes all day long; and Facebook and Instagram have exploded with them, to the extent that it really takes a special one to catch my eye.

Tonight I found this quote and it really spoke to me and reminded me to stay focused. In this social media world we live in we are constantly telling everyone what they're doing, seeing, eating, and wearing, and it's easy to not walk the walk, and just talk the talk.
Everyone is always working towards something. What are YOU working towards? Do YOU have a goal? Do YOU have a passion? 
Well get going! It's YOU who YOU need to impress and it's YOU who you don't want to let down. So go and make it happen.
Nite!

No comments