Weekend and LINKS


What are your plans for the weekend? Mike is in Chicago doing a show, so my buddy Tommy and I are flying solo. If it doesn't rain I hope to take him to the pool because it closes soon. Is summer really almost over? Also, we have someone interested in our house (crossing my fingers) who wants to see it again (third time) this weekend, so I'll be spending my time cleaning and adding nice little touches here and there so it shows well. You know, fresh flowers, fluffy towels and plumped pillows! Hoping to catch up on some very overdue phone calls too. Enjoy the weekend and these links from around the web.  

~Really love this necklace by Kendra Scott, and this one. Aqua please!

~Thinking ahead to Thanksgiving already, and loving this idea for less clean up.

~How cool are these Peel and stick wood panels?

Made these "monster balls" last week and Tommy AND Michael loved them, plus no cooking in the summer is a bonus!

~See, Coffee is a good thing.

~You've been peeling an orange wrong! Check it out!

No comments