Weekend + LINKS


Hi Everyone! What are you up to this weekend? I wish I could say I would be relaxing, but with a two year old, that's not quite possible! We will be taking our daily walks to the park, working around the house and maybe catching an open house or two. Yes, I'm looking at new homes! Mike is building a bench for the GORGEOUS table he made for us (Blog on that soon I promise) and we are also getting a visit from my FAVORITE Aunt Cathy. Can't wait to see her. It's been about 10 years! 
Check out these links from around the web and enjoy YOUR weekend...

~I printed out THIS weekly routine checklist to help keep myself organized. I'll let you know how it works out!

~I want to start sneaking more veggies into Tommy's diet. Gonna start with this GREEN MONSTER (that's what we'll call it) spinach smoothie.

~Just got this new LIP STAIN in "Flirtini," from my latest ipsy package. I love it! It's changed my life!

~MY FAVORITE OSCAR DRESS this year, just happens to be worn by my favorite girl.

~Made THIS LENTIL CHILI, brought to you by Ashley over at "Turquoise and Teale" a few weeks ago and it was delicious! Perfect for this chilly weather.

Have a nice weekend...

Photo VIA

No comments