Tommy Boy


Tommy is 22 months (19 adjusted). 
 I can't exactly pinpoint when it happened, but he seems to have turned into a little boy overnight! 
A strong willed little boy! 

From the moment this kid wakes up, he is running, running, running! We call him "Tommy the Terror," and he graciously lives up to the name. He's outspoken, full of energy, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. I've been known to walk out of many a store with a screaming Tommy in tow, and I think to myself..... ,"Really? Is this really happening?" All you can do is laugh. Laugh out of pure embarrassment.

Michael and I joke and say,"Who is this young man named Tommy living in our house?!" 
 I'll admit, he IS a bit spoiled but don't babies deserve to be a little spoiled? I mean this kid works his butt off at living life to the fullest and you have to reward him for that! 

In all seriousness, we are in love with this kid! The kisses and hugs he hands out make it all worth while and he's fun, smart, happy, and healthy and we couldn't imagine our lives without him. 

Well,......we could imagine more sleep. But that's about it! ( :
Love you T! Keep being YOU and
Keep growing and dancing through life!