A Good Laugh and LINKS


It's Friday, and this made me laugh! 
I'm pretty frugal, but when it comes to handbags, it's the one luxury I won't apologize for. My Birthday's coming up, and I already have my eye on one. 

What are you doing this weekend? We're still recovering from Mike's 50th, so we'll be relaxing, getting the house back in order, taking Tommy to the pool before it closes for the summer, and maybe enjoying a movie or two. Suggestions???

LINKS...

-Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, but I've never poached an egg myself.  I'll be following THESE directions, this weekend to master the PERFECT poached egg.

-Do you love domino magazine as much as I do? Buy the Fall issue HERE.

-THIS woman is smart, beautiful, inspiring AND almost 43! To top it off, she's a fellow Virgo! What was "Dancing with the Stars thinking? Seriously!

-I need THESE.

-Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed or stressed, I go HERE. Try it! You'll love it!

Have a great weekend!
xxx


No comments