Labor Day Weekend


Long time! 
I feel like I say that everytime I write a blog post now, but it's true. SInce having Tommy, blogging has been put on the back burner, and I hate it so I'm doing something about it.
A few weeks ago, I decided to make a "To Do List," of things that needed to be done that I've been putting off. Don't get me wrong. I'm pretty organized, but I'm also the most organized procrastinator you'll ever meet!
My goal was to cross one thing off my list a day, and I'm happy to announce that I succeeded. 
The biggies? I did almost a years worth of company accounting, painted the kitchen, planned a party, cut and bathed Jake (this was a big one), vacuumed the stairs (another big one), and finally had my hair colored after almost 6 months! I know, crazy right? So I'm feeling pretty accomplished. And in between all of it, I got to chase after "Tommy the Terror" and catch up with friends. Not a bad life I tell ya. So, that's where I've been. Any big plans for you this Labor Day weekend? I'll be taking advantage of the pool, chilln' with my boys and baking some blondies.
 Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!


No comments