Wednesday Wisdom


I haven't done one of my "Wednesday Wisdom" posts in such a long time. 
This quote, by Paulo Coelho is one of my favorites so I thought it was a great one to restart the series. For those of you who aren't familiar with this brilliant man, he wrote the Alchemist. If you haven't read it, please do. It's fantasic!

While going through pictures of Tommy the other day, it occurred to me how quickly life does pass by. It made me think of all the plans I've made in my head, all the dreams I have, and all the things I STILL want to do. It made me realize that one of the best ways to honor my daughter is to live my life to the fullest, and to DO the things I dream about instead of just talking about them. After all, we don't really know how much time we have left do we?
Hope this makes you think. 
DO IT NOW, and have a great rest of the week!

No comments