Lately


Hope everyone had a good week. We're in the process of renovating Michael's recording studio, and our kitchen, which means we've been doing one of my favorite things. Throwing stuff out! I had "College Hunks Junk removal" here yesterday to remove some big items, all to be donated. They weren't exactly "hunks," but they did a good job! I think I've mentioned before that I am a "Less is more," person. 2014 is going to be the year that I FINALLY get organized. I will "Buy less and choose well!" Quality over quantity!
 The weather has been beautiful so we take a long walk at least once a day. The flowers are in full bloom, and the large old oaks with their spanish moss make for a beautiful walk. 

As I've mentioned before Sundays we have been going to the farmers market for our weekly veggies and the petite italian pasteries (above) made by Jacqueline. Every pastry is bite sized, and you honestly won't find a better pastry in Italy. Orlando peeps, you can buy her treats at the Lake Lilly Farmers Market on Sundays. Want a yummy Falafel? Check out Hubbly Bubbly HERE. The price is right, and the food is FANTASTIC! It's my newest addiction. Check them out! 

What are you up to this weekend? 
Whatever you do I hope it's fun and relaxing. I'll be squeezing the little guy above! Actually, all 3 of my guys!
Have a great one!

No comments