Baby Boy Winter Wear


It's been chilly willy here in Florida, and the northern girl in me is loving it! Especially, because I get to dress this little buddy in his "winter wear." In the beginning he was pretty opposed to hats, but little by little he's given in, and I'm thrilled, because I LOVE a good hat! People say little girls are fun to dress, and I'll admit, the tutus and dresses are adorable, but I've had a pretty fun time dressing this little man. Here are a few of my favorites for "Baby Boy Winter Wear," and they're all VERY reasonably priced. 

Click on links below for info.

1. This little grey hooded "Paddington" coat found HERE, is a find! It also comes in brown, and at $20. you can't really beat the price!

2. I LOVE the baby pj's from Target. They zip from the bottom up (very clever) so night changes are easy! They're also comfy cozy. See HERE.  ($7.64-$8.99)

3. I am a big fan of the body suits from The Gap, and Old Navy. The material is so soft! There is no need to pay full price. Shop the sale and clearance section and you can find some great deals! Like THIS little fox for my little fox. ($9.99)

4. Little mocs. Found HERE for the "hippie" mom in me. Love my mocs! I bought these for Tommy in a few different colors. ($19.95)

5. THIS shaggy hat with flaps is perfect for cold weather and comes in a few different colors. I chose "pagota," for Tommy and "pool blue" for my niece! Keep checking in if they are out of a color you want. They restock fast! ($13.99)

6. With a husband who spends his life in cardigans, there is no way his son isn't going to sport a few! THIS cardigan by American Apparel is by far my fav! It fits well, is soft, and comes in two colors. Black or coffee. I chose coffee but will be back for the black! ($16.50)

7. And finally, every little boy needs a cool pair of jeans. THESE straight leg jeans from H&M are perfect, and come in a few different washes. They are currently $14.95, but when I bought them, they were on sale. Just wait. They'll go on sale again!

Have a great "wintery" weekend!

4 comments

Nicole Marie said...

that hat!! too cute! i love dressing boys. trying to find girl clothes as presents for friends is so hard for me because i always want to get the boys clothes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lovely dress and nice post for sharing out with all the parents. I was searching out for some winter clothes for my baby and got this blog.
Got it what I was searching for.


Unknown said...

display cabinets with transparent glass would be the best thing to keep your stuff,, use this link