Friday 5

Someone's ready for the Easter Bunny!
This week has been pretty uneventful, unless of course you consider watching a 4 month old all day exciting! Well...... it is to me. ( :
Aside from one BIG storm, the weather has been heavenly, so we've taken advantage of it by taking long walks with Tommy and Jakey. My mother-inlaw is visiting which means no cooking for me, which is always a treat! And everyday we continue to receive generous gifts from wonderful friends for baby Tommy. There are not enough hours in the day for me to finish my thank you cards, but I'm working on it! Here are a few pictures from the week.






















(Tommy with his bunnies and lambie)






















(A gift from Jerry Lewis, his lovely wife Sam, and beautiful daughter Dani. Baby's First flatware from Neiman Marcus! )











(Hydrangea are on sale, so they are all over my house!)



(Turkey dogs, and chips by candle light, during the storm)












(Pre-Easter cupcakes)

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and a blessed Easter!

3 comments

Nurse Judy said...

Oh Lea, what a beautiful blog page! I have never seen a more beautiful baby picture! And love the beautiful flatware. Tommy is really going to grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth! He is blessed to have such wonderful parents. You better be careful on those outdoor walk. There just might be a drive by hugging one of these days. (;

courtneyricole said...

I love that picture - cutest ever! He is so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!

Ashley said...

That's quite possibly the cutest baby silverware set that I've ever seen. Tommy looks adorable in his Easter outfit!