Weekend Barbecue















Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice and relaxing. I cleaned, cleared some clutter, watched movies and chilled. My husband was out of town, and my awesome neighbors were nice enough to have me over for a barbecue! Such a treat because.....
#1. I don't have to cook.
#2. I don't eat burgers often because my husband doesn't eat red meat and I LOVE a good burger.
&
#3. I got to hang with my my neighbors on a perfect Florida night!


Karina making her special avocado, corn and red pepper salsa. Stay tuned....... she's giving me the recipe!

Steve working hard to make me the perfect medium/well burger!
Notice the grilled onions. Ummmmmmm......YUM!

And...... Ta da!

SUCCESS!

Kieran REALLY wants that burger!

 I know you're loving those green chairs. Me too! 
Beautiful day, great food, dogs, cool neighbors = Perfect barbecue! Only thing missing?.....
Michael! ( :

No comments