Sweet Week







How was your week? Mine was spent working, getting the house back in order and reading a seductive new noval. Yes, I said seductive!
 I did manage to see and have dinner with one of my "showgirl" friends who brought me a fabulous and adorable bottle of wine from her trip to Sonoma which was a treat! 
My husband returned from Las Vegas where he spent the week with Jerry Lewis to prepare for his upcoming role in "The Nutty Professor." So exciting and so glad to have him back! Here are a few more photos from my week.


PHOTOS IN ORDER
~(Top photo) Beautiful cannoli's I couldn't resist from my local supermarket!
~Sweet smelling lillies, daisies and gerber daisies on my vanity with my husbands photo looking at me while I primp!
~Is this not the cutest bottle of wine you've ever seen? Thanks Teresa!
~My latest breakfast obsession. Cottage cheese and strawberries. It's strawberry season and they couldn't be sweeter!
~Fifty Shades of Grey. All I can say is "Oh my god!" I am actually blushing as I write this. My sister-in-law recommended this book, and it's certainly like nothing I've ever read. I'm sure you've heard of it. It's being pulled off library shelves! Scandalous!!! That's all I have to say!

Have a lovely weekend..... ♥

5 comments

Michelle said...

My friends have been hounding me to read shades of grey too, and when I finally did, Holy S&@$, it is intense, I've never read anything so scandalous, ever!

his little lady said...

oh goodness, all of this food is making me hungry!!
xo TJ

Annemarie said...

Those cannoli's look divine, Lea! Gorgeous photos! xo

Nicole Marie said...

i love that wine.. their labels are so cute

Anonymous said...

Those cannoli's. OMG, I want one.

-Shelly