Nature Inspired

VIA
Springtime always makes me think of nature. The flowers are in bloom, and everything becomes green again. With Easter right around the corner, I found myself surfing the net for simple springtime centerpieces, and came across MANY nature inspired ideas for more than just the table!
This centerpiece (above) with the fresh veggies is not only PERFECT for Easter! It's simple, colorful, fresh and nature inspired! Don't forget everyones side dish of veggie dip!

VIA
Could you die for this nature inspired kitchen? I could! This is my dream kitchen! Simple wood and stone. So neutral and calming.

VIA
This centerpiece is simple yet effective. The burlap runner and green potted plants at different levels make a perfect springtime centerpiece.


I couldn't resist throwing in these nature inspired stackable rings. Find them HERE!

VIA
Don't forget the mantle! Potted plants, and candles will do the trick. Check out the piece of wood with cut outs for tea lights. Beautiful!

VIA
I had to save this "earthy" idea for last! People use large slabs of stone for countertops, but look how effective and beautiful this bathroom wall is transformed by using a large piece of stone on a wall. Gorgeous! 
Hope everyone has a nice springtime weekend!

No comments