Friday Five

Friday Five is something a lot of bloggers do. The idea is to simply take a look around yourself and find 5 things that you appreciate or make you smile. I love seeing what other bloggers come up with. Here are my latest Friday Five's!


















It's Girl Scout cookie time! The Caramel delites are my absolute FAV! When I was a Girl Scout they were called Samoas. Don't know why there had to be a name change.
I bought this box from the cutest little "Brownie" who was all dressed up in her full uniform making her sales. It's so nice to see a Girl Scout selling her cookies, as opposed to a parent sending out mass emails and doing all the work. I will buy a million boxes of cookies from any Girl Scout who is REALLY EARNING her patch! ( :


This precious little orchid from my sweet neighbor Karina! I love it and I am going to try my hardest to keep it alive!

Jakes very first toy, The Velveteen Rabbit! It continues to be his favorite, and as you can see it's very LOVED! ♥


A "Pop Art" portrait my talented best friend Noel did of me. I LOVE it! It hangs in my guest room and continues to be my favorite piece of art in the house.

Moroccan fountain in my guest bathroom. My husband and I designed the whole bathroom around this fountain and it really works!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

4 comments

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Samoas are my FAVE, too! I have be extra careful because I am totally capable of eating the entire box! That fountain is beautiful... I hope you have a great weekend!

Lea said...

Tiffany! Me too about those Samoas! They are dangerous! Have a great weekend! ( :

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, thank you for the cookies! They were delicious, we enjoyed them at the park last night! They are Steve's favorite! So glad you like the orchid, they seriously are EASY to care for! :)

Lucent Imagery said...

Some great insights to your week. The orchid looks lovely. the one I got for my birthday is now in hibernation and I hope it will flower again. But it lasted for ages. Hee hee, of course I love Jake's well loved toy photo. And the portrait of you is awesome!