Winter 8

Photo: L. Andrew





















It's winter, which (in Florida) is my favorite time of year! There are certain winter "must haves" that I swear by every year, and a few newbies too. Here are my 8 winter must haves for this year!

1. Clarins Gelée Auto-Bronzante Express. Just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to be pale! It's a little pricey at $30. but a little bit goes a long way and it's the BEST! I use it in the summer too.

2. Visine. Perfect for dry winter eyes, and a few too many glasses of wine eyes! Just kidding! Not really! ( :

3. Smith's Rosebud Salve. A subletter I had in NYC (Dana) gave this to me and I swear by it! Chapped lips, dry skin, rough cuticles. It soothes it all!

4. Ludens Wild Honey Throat drops. They are so good they taste like candy! Great for a sore throat.

5. Forever 21 Charcoal colored scarf. This one has built in pockets at each end to warm your hands. Clever AND chic! -$9.

6. Target Camel colored faux fur slippers. These slippers are so cozy and they are currently 1/2 price! I got these for $11. and I am living in them!

7. Revlon lipstick in Baby Pink. Because it's just so 60's chic!

8. Forever 21 silver glitter polish. Love this glitter polish for $2.80. Pros: Stays on FOREVER! Con's: Hard to get off! ( :












































What are some of your winter must haves?

3 comments

K L M said...

When I was in NY I bought the same black boots! SOOOO Comfy and cute! LOL Great minds think alike ;)

Ashley said...

I have GOT to pick up some of the Clarins tanner. This pale business is no fun!

Lea said...

LOL! Yes, they do Kristi, and Ashley...... Clarins gives the perfect tan. No orange tint!