Just Breathe


When my life gets crazy busy like it is right about now, I can get pretty anxious! I mean, it's not like the world is ending or anything. I'm currently working 2 jobs, which is not such a bad thing right? I mean work is work! Especially since one of them is dancing which is my true passion!
What's stressing me out is worrying about getting it all done in time and getting it done RIGHT! 
It's moments like this that I have to remind myself to JUST BREATHE, because it always does get done! Ugh! Thats the perfectionist in me I guess. A gift and a curse at the same time! 

JUST BREATHE everyone. That's this weeks "Wednesday Wisdom!"

2 comments

Michelle said...

A massage doesn't hurt either - go treat yourself, that always helps me relax!

Lucent Imagery said...

Just breathe... and stretch like Jakey each time you get up! Lovely post my dear and you look beautiful. Glad to hear you are dancing for one of those jobs! Wishing you quiet times to relax. xx