Friday 5

It's been a crazy, busy week! These 5 things kept me sane and very happy!

My new leopard print camera strap from my sister! Found HERE. It's printed leopard on one side and has a cozy black fabric on the other side, so it doesn't hurt my neck.

My MODERN mug filled with decaf cappuccino every night. My brother brought me this mug about 10 years ago from the Tate Museum. It's just the right size and continues to be my favorite mug. He probably has no idea how much I love it! 
These gray cable knit slip on mules. I saw these on Pinterest and had to have them. They are the PERFECT shoe to slip on chilly mornings to walk my dog. When I found out how much they were I nearly fainted! Ready? $7.99 HERE! They also come in black and brown!

My latest addiction! Carrots dipped in Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip (Cucumber Dill Feta). I cannot get enough of this snack. I go through at least one of these dips a week. Kinda healthy right?

Candles in the fireplace, for a little nightly ambiance!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I LOVE those camera straps!!

Amanda Marshall said...

I love those camera straps too but what got me is the candles in the fireplace... love love love love! so romantic.

xox

Lucent Imagery said...

Your camera strap is awesome! Lovely moments shared here. Sending you hugs xx