Lucky























I'm sure many of you have noticed that I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks! As I said in my previous post, I've been busy working on my husbands annual Christmas Show! While extremely fun, it can also be pretty exhausting and stressful at times. 
Today is our last show in a successful 10 show run, and this afternoon I was feeling extremely anxious. I expressed this to Michael (my husband) and what does he do? 

ANSWER:
He hops in his car and returns about 1/2 hour later with a bouquet of mixed flowers and a 12 inch sub sandwich so I don't have to make dinner! How cute is that?!
Do I feel lucky? YES! I love that he instantly knows how to make me feel relaxed, and in such a guy way! 
(The sub sandwich just makes me smile!) 
When I look at these beautiful flowers sitting on my counter with the collage of family and friends on the fridge, I feel one word.......LUCKY!
Oh, and thanks to that sub????? Full!
Wish us LUCK on our last show! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

beautiful flowers - and sweet hubby you have!
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lea said...

Thank you Michelle! You too!