A Polynesian Fantasy

PHOTO
This weeks "Friday Fantasy" is sort of my reality! How would you like to be transported here? I felt like the luckiest girl in the world when my husband and I first started dating, and I was taking a tour of his house. We ventured upstairs to his bedroom and I was in awe! The entire ceiling was covered in thatch and there was even a life sized palm tree! I thought...... This is so cool! I knew for sure I was going to marry this guy! He managed to bring a little bit of fantasy into reality, and I love that about him. Anything is possible in his eyes. Sure we don't look out onto the turquoise waters of Bora Bora (my fav place by the way), but it's okay. I am perfectly content in my little polynesian fantasy! Our bedroom is going through some renovations right now so it's a MESS, but I will be sure to post some pic's when it is finished, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments