Enjoy the ride!

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard
Photo Steve MacKinnon
YES that's ME!
YES, I'll be 39 this month!
&
YES, that's my tricycle! (Don't ask!)

I don't know about you, but no matter how old I am or what I'm doing I still feel like a kid inside! This weeks Wednesday Wisdom is to not take YOURSELF or LIFE too seriously! Apparently I don't! Sometimes we get to a point in our lives where we start making decisions based on where we THINK we should be or what we think we should be doing rather than simply letting our lives unfold. This doesn't mean you should sit around waiting for life to happen. It simply means to enjoy your life and let things happen as they naturally should. There are no rules. Everyone has their own path and their own story. Do what you feel and do it at your own pace. And most of all? Don't forget to enjoy the ride!

2 comments

Lucent Imagery said...

I love your photo and your philosophies on aging! I too think and hope I will always feel like a part of me is still a kid. My mother and grandmother have always been the kind to play so I think it's in my genes. You have such a beautiful blog. Hello from Australia!

courtneyricole said...

It is funny how I don't feel any differently on the inside than I did when I was 21! :) Well, maybe wiser, but not any OLDER!