Arugula Salad






















Introducing my absolute FAVORITE salad! I was at a Cheese Cake Factory, and ordered this Arugula salad off the menu. It was simple, healthy and delicious! I immediately went home and decided to give it a shot. Guess what? It tasted just as good if not better! I always make this salad when I have guests and it's always a hit!

YOU WILL NEED:
1 bag of arugula
1/4 cup of slivered almonds
1/4 cup of GOLDEN raisins
1/4 cup of shaved parmesan cheese
Extra virgin olive oil 
Lemon juice
Sea salt & pepper

Put arugula in a large salad bowl. Add almonds, raisins, and parmesan cheese. Add equal parts olive oil and lemon juice. Toss! Add sea salt and pepper to you're liking. Finish off each plate with a little extra parmesan cheese. Serves 4. You will LOVE the combination of the bitter arugula with the sweet golden raisins. Enjoy!

1 comment

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe! Will be making it asap. Thank you for it! x