ULTAmate Deal






















Okay, here's the story. I went to ULTA to pick up my favorite lipliner for $7. I had a $3.50 coupon (because I am on their mailing list), but you had to spend $10. to get the $3.50 off! So, I decided to get two which would end up being $10.50 with the coupon. Well.... the girl at the counter said if I spent just $3.00 more, I'd get a free 13 piece gift set which is a $75.00 value! I said, "hell yeah" I'd do it! I LOVE ULTA makeup! So, I grabbed a $3.00 mascara and was happily on my way with 2 of my favorite lipliners, a new mascara and $75.00 worth of make-up in a cute navy crocodile make-up case. Long story short, I spend $14.00 and got $92.00 worth of makeup!














I bought the 2 lipliners and mascara above, and got this cool blue croc which contains:
  • 1 Blush (color afternoon delight)
  • 1 lipstick (color iced cappuccino)
  • 1 Dual ended lipgloss (colors lovely and princess)
  • 1 Lengthening Mascara (color Jet black)
  • 2 Dual ended eye liners (colors black, indigo, deep brown and mink)
  • 1 Nail laquer (color diva)
  • 2 Eyeshadow quads (colors silk, moonbeam, peacock, sapphire, truffle, polished, smoke, black ink)
  • 1 Blush brush
  • 1 Eyeshadow brush
  • 1 Foam tip applicator
ULTA Beauty stores are like a Sephora, but in my opinion better! I thought they were only in Orlando, but apparently they are all over the country. To find a location near you, visit ULTA.com

No comments