Ribbon























Life is about presentation! It's true. Think about it. A gift that is presented in a beautiful way is always appreciated. Sometimes even more than the gift itself. For that reason, I always try to wrap my gifts with care using beautiful paper and colorful ribbon. There is nothing more disturbing than seeing a beautiful ribbon thrown in the trash. I save all the ribbon I can! I have a whole box full of gorgeous ribbon in every variety, texture and color and in every kind of fabric, from velvet and satin to nylon and rayon. Patterned, printed, woven, braided, adorned with sequins and edged with lace. I save it all! No one cares if they get a package with reused ribbon. Trust me. Make someone happy with a beautifully wrapped gift, and save a few dollars too!

No comments