Peaceful Friday























All I have to say is TGIF! I don't know about you, but I need a few days off! I've had a nonstop, crazy, and at times pretty stressful week. A few years ago I learned from Oprah (yes Oprah!!!) that when you're feeling stressed, simply looking at a peaceful picture can pull you out of it.

I came across this beautiful picture by Scott Stulberg and I couldn't imagine a more peaceful setting. Alone, swinging on a swing in paradise, collecting your thoughts? Beat that! Not to mention, swinging is one of the activities I miss most about being a kid! If I could have transported myself to this place at times this past week I certainly would have. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I'm thinking a little sun by the pool, delicious food, wine, a good flick and some much needed time with my husband. What are you doing this weekend?

No comments