January 2015 IPSY Glam Bag!


I received my FIRST ipsy Glam Bag today! 
You have no idea how exciting this was. When I saw that hot pink envelope in the mailbox I nearly screamed!  I've been on a waiting list for 3 months, and the anticipation was killing me! 
For those of you who have never heard of ipsy, listen up! Each month for just $10. you receive 4-5 deluxe sample or full-sized beauty goodies (including makeup, skincare, hair care and nail care), along with a stylish makeup bag. When you sign up, you fill out a questionnaire with questions about your eye color, hair color, skin tone and style and then ipsy matches you with colors that should work for you. Fun right? Just $10. and the shipping is FREE! Not to mention, the products retail for at least $20. Want to see what was in the January 2015 Glam Bag? Keep reading!


And this months ipsy bag contains............ drumroll please!


PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS:
-Blue and white plastic makeup bag with orange zipper from ipsy-Kind of underwhelmed with this bag. It's plastic and kind of cheap. Might be good for the pool in the summer.
-Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush (Retails for $10)- LOVE this brush. Quality!
-Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer (Organic)- Nice clean grapefruity smell. This will be nice for travel.
-Probelle Nail Lacquer Into the Blue (Retails for $6)-When I first opened this I was like,"Wow! Blue!" But guess what? It's a really nice blue, and this polish goes on very smoothly.
-bellapierre Shimmer Eyeshadow in Exite (Retails for $8)- Nice for evenings on browline.
-Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut eyeshadow in Treasure (100% Vegan)-LOVE this shadow. Really natural. A great match for my coloring.

In all, I was pretty happy with this months Glam Bag. I will review them every month, but if you want to get a Glam Bag yourself, sign up at www.ipsy.com

Treat yourself!
xxoo

No comments