Bring it On 2015!


It's that time of year! 
The time where we make our New Years Resolutions that we rarely stick to. Bravo to YOU if you do, but I usually don't quite follow through. Don't get me wrong, I go into it with great intentions, but something usually derails my plans, and I end up putting my resolutions on hold. Often put on hold for good reason, but this year? This year? I'M READY!  2015 feels like it just might be one of the best yet. It's just a feeling I have. A feeling deep in my soul. 

Mike will be performing and as much as I'd love to be with him, I will be home drinking a nice bottle of Veuve Clicquot while "Imagining my desires." in 2015, with my sweet baby boy asleep in the next room.  What are your plans? Any resolutions for 2015? I have a list. Here it is....

-Less TV, more books
-Take a beach vacation with my family
-Eat healthier
-Dance
-Write more cards
-More date nights
-Buy new underwear (don't we all deserve new underwear?)
-Operation LEA (this is the biggest! Blog post to follow)

Wishing everyone a fun, safe, and Happy New Year! 
xxoo

No comments