Saturday Selfie and Life


Hi everyone! 
What a slacker I've been with my blog huh? I really have no excuse. Well, I do sort of have an excuse. It's called Life! I've been trying to slow down a bit to enjoy it instead of constantly trying to keep up with it, but it's a challenge. We recently lost a very loved and important person in our family and it's in those times where you reevaluate everything. 
I'm a firm believer in "living in the moment," which of course is much harder than it sounds, but I'm always trying. I've been taking a break during Tommy's afternoon nap to sit alone outside to gather my thoughts,  and just breathe. I do it for me. It helps me recharge and get back to the "important" things in life which are pretty simple. Family, Health, and Happiness. 
So, that's my excuse, and I think it's a pretty good one. 
Hope everyone is having a beautiful life, and thank you for following Free to be Lea. There is much more to come!

No comments