Dry Skin, Dry Hair, Dry Lips


I LOVE the winter! Especially in Florida where we've had our fair share of chilly days and nights. Truthfully? I wish it would last forever! But, with the cold weather comes dry hair, skin and lips. Here are 6 of my favorite products to combat dryness.  

1. Fekkai Glossing CremeIf you're like me and have searched high and low for an anti frizz ANYTHING for your hair, look no further! Run, don't walk to the store. You will be amazed. A little bit goes a long way, which will make you feel better about the price. 
2. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub (Tropical Mango)~ Michael and I both love this sugar scrub. Not only does it smell delicious, your dry winter skin ends up feeling like a babies butt!
3. Neutrogena naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover~ My new fav face wash. 
4. Neutrogena Body Lotion (Light Sesame)~ Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, this is my "go to" body lotion. It's light, and smells "beachy." Love it!
5. St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer~ I had heard a lot about this moisturizer but hesitated. The reason? This large 10 oz. tub will only cost you $5! I know! Crazy right? How could it work? Well..... it works!  My skin feels smooth and hydrated but most importantly NOT greasy. I have combination skin so that's important to me. 
6. Burts Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm~This lip balm is perfect for dry lips with the perfect hint of color.

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

1 comment