I LOVE the winter! Especially in Florida where we've had our fair share of chilly days and nights. Truthfully? I wish it would last forever! But, with the cold weather comes dry hair, skin and lips. Here are 6 of my favorite products to combat dryness.
1. Fekkai Glossing Creme~ If you're like me and have searched high and low for an anti frizz ANYTHING for your hair, look no further! Run, don't walk to the store. You will be amazed. A little bit goes a long way, which will make you feel better about the price.
2. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub (Tropical Mango)~ Michael and I both love this sugar scrub. Not only does it smell delicious, your dry winter skin ends up feeling like a babies butt!
3. Neutrogena naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover~ My new fav face wash.
4. Neutrogena Body Lotion (Light Sesame)~ Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, this is my "go to" body lotion. It's light, and smells "beachy." Love it!
5. St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer~ I had heard a lot about this moisturizer but hesitated. The reason? This large 10 oz. tub will only cost you $5! I know! Crazy right? How could it work? Well..... it works! My skin feels smooth and hydrated but most importantly NOT greasy. I have combination skin so that's important to me.
6. Burts Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm~This lip balm is perfect for dry lips with the perfect hint of color.
Have a great weekend and stay warm!