Friday Five

TGIF! It's weeks been a bit crazy! I'm been trying to get Tommy on a schedule, while keeping my house in order, and all the while trying to get my pre baby body back! More on that last one later. Sometimes I feel accomplished just taking a shower. I have a whole new respect for single mothers!  We did get to see a few close friends this week. One of whom brought me the GORGEOUS sunflowers below. Mark Pardy you are a class act! Other than that, we're just enjoying little Tommy, or "Junior" as my husband calls him! Here are a few more pics from my week.

If you've been to New Orleans, I'm sure you are familiar with Coffee and Chicory. The coffee and beignets at Cafe Du monde are to die for!
I've been drinking this New Orleans French Market coffee to start my day because it's STRONG yet has less caffine. Perfect for a breastfeeding mom. If you like your coffee with a kick, you'll love it!


(1st pic with my new iphone)

(This Gorgeously Green spray helps keep my house in order. I use this ONE spray for everything! Wood floors, granite, toilets, glass and stainless steal. Write it down! It's amazing!)

(My latest food obsession. I've been eating strawberries every day in just about everything. Cereal, salads, yogurt. One of my healthy snacks to get my pre baby body back!)

Gratitude~Today I am thankful to have a husband who works out of our home. It's so nice that our son will grow up seeing his dad all day long! Helps mom too!

2 comments

Michelle said...

Love beignets and chicory coffee! Have a great weekend!

lucent imagery said...

YUMMY MUMMY! You look gorgeous. xx