8/16/11

Latest loves


These latest loves get "glowing" reviews from me! They are summery chic and won't break the bank.
  1. Caress Glowing Touch body wash. I use this body wash winter, spring, summer AND fall! For just $2.50 it suds up nicely and smells clean, clean, clean! It must be popular because sometimes I have to go to a few different stores before I can find it! Target has it 90% of the time.
  2. elf minty lip gloss in Nashville. I first came across elf cosmetics when a good friend of mine gave me a lipgloss as a gift. I was instantly hooked. The reason? It's the first lipgloss my hair doesn't stick to. I'm sure everyone with long hair knows what I'm talking about! It's also the only lipgloss I own that doesn't leak in my purse! Target carries the brand, and ready for the price? $1.00! The most you will pay for elf product is $3.00! 
  3. elf all over color stick in golden peach. This color stick can be used as lipstick, blush or eyeshadow. I use it for my eyes and I dab a bit in the center of my lips. It has a nice summery  glow. $1.00
  4. ULTA nail laquer in peach parfait. This peachy polish compliments any summer tan. I had never heard of the ULTA Beauty store until I moved to Florida, but apparently they have stores all over the Country. Find a location HERE! $5.00.
  5. A canary yellow diamond cocktail ring my mom bought me on the street. I LOVE this ring! It's the perfect glam accessory, and I get compliments everytime I wear it. People even ask if its real. Yeah right!

No comments: