2018


Here we go again! The BIG New Year's resolution post!
 I'm not going crazy this year. No to do list of things to accomplish. Too much pressure!
My 2018 resolution is simple. 
To put MYSELF first. 
Selfish? Perhaps, but too often I find myself putting other peoples needs before my own, or saying yes to things that I wish I'd said no to.  Do you do that? It's okay to say no. I read a quote today that's going to be my mantra for 2018. It goes like this......
"You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm."
So there you have it. Wish me luck! And here's wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year, and a few fun links to help bring in 2018...

-This article couldn't be a better start to 2018 for me! You?

-30 days to declutter? I'll take it because Oprah says it works!

-Meal prepping has always been one of my goals and these bowls look relish!

-Thinking of making this dip for a play date/NYE party today!

-And the 2018 Pantone color of the year is.....

-My all time favorite mascara. Why fix it if it ain't broke right? It's the best! And for an inexpensive concealer that really works? This one!

-Nordstom is having a 50% off sale. I have my eye on these! Free shipping AND free returns? I love Nordtom!

Thanks for reading!




1 comment

Michelle said...

love the new color for the year! happy new year :)