An Andrew Inventory


Tommy and I were walking to the park on a glorious chilly Florida day when he pointed out this orange tree and said,"Look! Green oranges!" 
Guess that's a sign of winter, but the sky is as blue as the ocean and the sun is still beaming. My favorite time of year is amongst us and I am loving life! 
But, with the winter comes the dreaded cold, and my little mouse has one right now, so here we lay snuggled in MY bed watching TROLL trailers OVER and OVER on You Tube. The sacrifices we make as mothers is just overwhelming! I'm hoping he can kick this before his party this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Making: Tonight's menu is Lentil Sweet Potato Chili. It's a new recipe I'm trying and it's been simmering in the crock pot all day. It's easy and healthy. I found the recipe HERE. Check it out. I made a half batch.
Drinking: Detox Tea. I am NOT about to get this cold!
Reading: Christmas catalogues. I am loving getting the mail these days.
Watching:TROLLS! Like I said, over and over again!
Smelling: Varnish! Mike is working on a project in his recording studio. The never ending project!
Wearing: Purple satin pajamas I haven't changed out of.
Listening: To Tommy cough. Poor boy!
Looking: At our freshly pressure washed pool deck. Had it done yesterday and it looks like new!
Wanting: A huge white marble cheese board. I know, random but I want one.
Wishing: Tommy's cold away!
Eating: A slice of Elios pizza. You know Elios right? 
Planning: Tommy's party. Still.
Loving: Life

Have a nice rest of the week.
xxx

No comments