2016 Resolutions

Photo Credit: Lea Andrew (Butterfly Encounter)

Here we go again!
As I leave 2015 behind and move into 2016, it's always an exciting time. A time for new beginnings, and  hopefully some successful resolutions.
Earlier today, Tommy and I headed to The Butterfly Encounter here in Orlando. Have you been? It's simply magical. A little piece of heaven right here on earth.  I thought it would be a nice way to say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016, and it was!
 Mike is singing his heart out with the Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra for NYE this year. I will be at home on the couch, watching a good movie or reading a good book with a sleeping Tommy in the next room. I had a bit of champagne last night, so tonight will probably be a big glass off water and a nice cappuccino then off to bed to start 2016 in a healthy and spiritual way.
I signed up for a vision board class on January 2nd, and can't think of a better way to start off the New year!
What are YOUR resolutions for 2016? For the first time in a long time, I don't have a list. I simply want to live life to the fullest, enjoy the little things more, and be a better wife, mother and friend.
 Wish me luck!
Wishing you all a healthy and blessed 2016. See you next year!
xxoo

No comments