BOO


Happy Halloween everyone!
I've always loved Halloween, and now that we have Tommy, it's that much more fun. He's being a Robot AKA "TommyBOT" because he is obsessed with robots right now.  
We carved pumpkins, and of course roasted pumpkin seeds. Is there anything better? I do it every year, and the house smells so good while they're roasting doesn't it? 
That little black cat greets us every time we take our morning walk, so he had to make an appearance in my Halloween post.  I'm pretty sure he's a stray, but he's the most friendly guy you've ever met. If Mike wasn't allergic, I'd take him home. I took Tommy to the pumpkin patch (he was underwhelmed) but he went to a few Halloween costume parties and had the BEST time. He made that little hand print spider at one of the parties, and I just love it. It sits on my mantle as part of my Halloween decor. It's so clever and the perfect keepsake. Speaking of decor, I'm thinking of making those little white pumpkin votives for my centerpiece this year. Simple and pretty don't you think? 
Tomorrow we'll take Tommy out with a few friends to enjoy the whole Halloween experience, and then we'll get ready for some little trick- or- treaters ourselves.  I'm also hoping to stay up late and watch a classic scary movie. What's your favorite? There are so many great ones! 
Have a fun Halloween and be safe!
xxoo

No comments