A Bit of FALL


FALL has arrived!
Well....... so they say. It's still hot here, but I've jumped in full force to my FAVORITE season. My house smells like pumpkin spice and I've bought a new welcome mat (top right) for twelve bucks at Target. Oh how I LOVE Target.
There's just something about this time of year that makes me happy. My anniversary, Tommy's Birthday, Halloween, hot cider, pumpkins, chilly nights, acorn squash, mackintosh apples, carmel apples, pumpkin pancakes, and don't let me forget about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! I hear this year Starbucks has come out with a "S'mores" latte. Gotta try that! Tommy is enjoying pumpkin yogurt, (see top left) and I'm putting together a Fall wreath made of pussy willows (see bottom center) to go with my newly painted red door.
We are loving a much less humid Farmers Market full of pumpkins and gourds and Tommy even has his own Farmers Market basket (see lower left) which I bought on Amazon. Isn't it the most adorable thing you've ever seen?! I'm making stuffed spaghetti squash tonight (see top center) and the recipe is HERE.
Tommy has his first cold of the season, but we're not letting that get us down. Our neighborhood park just put in a shiny new swing set just in time for swinging through the FALL season. Tommy took his first turn on the big boy swing and is hooked! Our house is STILL on the market, but so is our dream house, so hopefully FALL will be the magical season where it all "Falls" into place!
Happy FALL everyone!

xxx

No comments