This Guy


It's been a while (sorry Tommy) since I've done a post on my Tommy Boy, T-slice, T, Sweet T, Tito, Tom, Thomas you name it. He has a lot of names.
He's 2, almost 3, well 32 months and 10 days but who's counting? All I know is time is flying by way too fast, and I'm in love with this guy. He's quite the character and there is never, and I mean NEVER a dull moment. He constantly tells me to be careful or "Careful Mom!" as he puts it. I guess I'm just wild and crazy because that's a favorite. Another favorite is,"I can't take it!" Then there's,"I'm naughty." After which he takes HIMSELF to the timeout step. Guess the timeouts aren't' really working. ( :
I am in awe of the things that come out of his mouth. He's very polite and says,"Scuse me Mom!" after every burp and," Ut oh, waaaah happened" whenever he does something naughty. He proudly comes and tells me about all his mishaps, and I make sure not to act too angry because I don't want him to ever feel like he can't talk to me about these things right?
He's a smart one too. Knows ALL his ABC's (upper and lower), colors, numbers, shapes, Yadda yadda yadda. I have nothing to compare it to, so to me he's quite a genius. Music is very obviously his passion, but he's also a natural born athlete, so we'll see what happens with that combo. He learned to swim this summer and is quite a fish, and he loves the ladies.. He'll walk up to a woman at the pool and say,"Hi, how ya doing? I'm Tommy." They laugh. I melt!

Dancing and singing are favorite pastimes.  He belts it out like his dad and applauds for himself which is great because confidence is half the battle right? And whether it be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, or Old McDonald Had a Farm, DO NOT join in. He has to be the only singer which can only mean one thing. He needs a solo career. Done.

His favorite word and favorite response to most questions is,"ACHOO!" No idea. Elmo must have said it at some point. That's how we pretty much explain everything we can't explain, including the reason he speaks in third person. Tommy wants a cookie, Tommy go outside, Tommy wants to get up. Tommy eat, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy!

I could go on and on, so if you've gotten this far, thanks for reading. I love to document all this stuff, because like I said time is flying and I don't want to forget a thing! I just love this kid!
Have a great week peeps.


No comments