Seasons Ending


Seasons Ending! 
I took the tree down and UNdecorated the house this weekend. Worst part of the holidays right? But, it was time to say goodbye to 2014. The Holidays were good to us, but I am welcoming 2015 with open arms.  Here are a few pics from the end of OUR holidays.


(this little blue car on my step)
I saw this little car on my stairs and just had to take a picture. Never in my life did I ever imagine I would have a little boy running around messing up my house! Blessed!


(Butterfly ornament in memory of Cali Rae)
I received this sweet Butterfly ornament in honor of Cali from a wonderful woman whom I have never met. She also shares the sorrow of a lost little angel, and I am hoping to meet this beautiful caring new friend in 2015.


(Burlap wrapped Starbucks Coffees)
A sweet treat from another good friend. I especially love the wrapping!


(Tommy the Tiger)
 I'm looking forward to many more Christmases with this little guy! Sunglasses and hats are all the rage right now. Michael and I are thinking he just might be from the Vaudeville days. He is stealing my heart more and more everyday and is the best blessing of all.

Have a great week everyone!
xxoo

No comments