These Feet


Look at these feet! 
The other night while Michael was giving Tommy his "Dreamfeed," I looked over and saw these feet, and it occured to me that I didn't have any pictures of Tommy's feet!
We didn't do the typical newborn photoshoot where they do the feet, baby in basket, baby naked asleep etc. etc. etc. You know what I mean. 
Right at that moment I just knew I needed to get a picture of those precious little feet! 

The minute your baby comes into the world, one of the first things they do is stamp those feet! I remember looking at Tommy's foot stamp and thinking....... Wow! Those are some tiny little feet! 
His 2 month stay in the NICU involved a lot of foot stamping. The nurses are constantly stamping their feet to make little crafts to hang on their incubators for holidays. A paper turkey with his little feet for Thanksgiving, a paper Christmas tree with his little feet for Christmas and so on. I of course saved them all.
Now, when I look at those precious little feet, I can't help but think about how they will be running around my house someday soon. I can't believe it! Those precious little feet. I have a feeling those little feet are going to make a BIG stamp on the world!

Have a great week everyone. ( :