Summery Stuff

Summer has definitely arrived here in Florida. It is HOT! I don't enjoy the heat (I know why do I live in Florida), but I do enjoy "Summery Stuff!" Every summer I get a new pair of summer shoes that I wear to death, a swimsuit, a summer scarf, a fresh nail polish, and a new summery handbag. I keep it pretty simple when it comes to my summer wardrobe. Check out a few of my summer finds below, and have a great summer weekend!


(Navy and white striped scarf from ALDO).


(colorful dipping bowls from MICHAELS. Ready? $2.)!

(Ginger Peach flavored candle from Pier1, Peach Parfait nail lacquer from ULTA, and peaches because they are just so sweet right now)!


(Can't wait to use THIS card for a free pair of summery undies)!


(While going through a "Send to Goodwill" bag I had in my closet, I came across this large turquoise patent leather croc handbag! What was I thinking?! I'm not getting rid of this! I'll use it for my summery diaper bag. Score)!

Daily Gratitude: Today I am thankful for a good cup of coffee. Hazelnut to be exact!

1 comment

Ashley said...

$2 from Michaels?! That's a steal and for such cute bowls!